My name is Diana, and I’m still figuring things out.
1. I’m a third year studying women’s studies and English at the University of Georgia.
2. I love to travel, but I also love my home state of Georgia.
3. I write poetry, short fiction, and long fiction. I’m currently working on a novel!
4. I’m also opinions editor for Infusion, UGA’s first and only multicultural magazine.
5. I’m a feminist and a facilitator for the Women’s Studies Student Organization at UGA. Working to dismantle the patriarchy is always on my to do list.